What Your Customers Really Think About Your PENDANT LIGHTING?

Pendant Lighting that over oh I turned it off always do  that by accident not a big deal okay let's go back to polymer how much Pendant Lighting can we  make I might as well just make all that up at the moment that's pretty cool so it's pretty dark in here so.

pendant lighting
pendant lighting

I think  actually the Pendant Lighting next thing we might make is lighting if we have that don't have that so lights where am I not seeing it lamp there we go  lamppost okay so let's go let's go look this up again lamps we'll do this one craft one of those come on alright so.

Then we wanted to make another fridge as  well let's do that what are we gonna be low on we're gonna be low on electronics so it might as well make some more of those I don't think I need let's do ish okay so let's grab our new  lamppost and our new refrigerator see if.

This lamppost works Pendant Lighting because it gets pretty dark here in the barn okay she's all hooked up I'll turn it on holy cow look at that that lights up more than  half of the barn that's cool so we're gonna run some more cable.

This way makes more outlets and definitely put in some more lamp posts so let's put in another refrigerator let's try to make it line  up with the other one as best we can I don't know it seems to be stuck why is it stuck in the wall there we go.

I think that's okay okay so that's power - excellent okay so there we go turn that guy on might as well grab that  stuff I could always use some more wood and some other things okay so it's looking really good so we're not gonna need definitely not going to need another light.

Over here it might just be kind of nice let's go up into the rafters come on I haven't seen my well I might dimorphodon ZAR all lined up hi guys that's kind of cool alright there's  enough light up here actually it so.

I  don't actually need to light this up and  so I think we're good for now I've got I've got the three refrigerators I could  put like an air conditioner.

Comments

Popular Posts