The best barn lights

Barn lights of me trying  to wire up this little Red Barn project today on the CH a pole barns and I said  we got here alright I want to show you what we got Barn lights we got lights now got power let's go eight I will show you what we  got first of all I got it been doing some digging I got a I putting my arm.

I've been putting a drainage line right here that's going downhill it's like a  divert water away from the building but I'm putting up black corrugated pipe on the ground through there puttin direct line up the gravel and all that good  stuff but we got lights grid power that is grid power and I'm going to show you what we got and also got generator this is building generator already and I got  a solar .

Backup power in here it's kind of a mess right now kind of a mess but almost put some lights on there's la LED light coming on whoa that is a the other light there we go we got  lights and there's my Old Faithful Virginia Charles City Virginia when my first big golf observer shot Eastern North American Eastern law in Turkey a beer on that thing that's a nice gear nice be a shot part  of it off.


you know but you'll have you'll have that but my Spurs on the turkey too that's not the way you go to measure the agent of the turkey but yeah I just want to give you update but we got going on here I've got hard to start storing some  walnut' american walnut' up in there up in the building my neighbor gave to me what makes make something out furniture or tabletop something but got left every material conduit two-by-fours to bertwheels that kind of stuff and here is my leftover metal from the job and  insulation that's that air foil insulation will come back out here at night when you.

See little but we can see a little butter air compressor that's a cobalt or Campbell Hall sealed gallon air compressor she's nice I like nice air compressor does the job to y'all and I got my regulator on there and so work  and working myself a winger sovereign regulator with the air filter I got my shutoff valve right here so that's off on that song so yeah got that and my welding plugs from a welding machines on a boat to ac/dc and then my Miller Matic.

See yep get ready little work out here um there's my woman volt welding plugs right here a big  papa bear pain and just a lot of my stuff in here right now four-wheeler and frigerator deep freeze I kind of stuff let me shave my generator plug I think I already said you wear my solar my solar all backup is my soul to back up solar I'm in backup power a deep freeze and frigerator on the run off grid power but when they.

Comments

Popular Posts