Best Barn lights led

Barn lights led Just thread everything down  through also you're probably saying  where do you get these little high intensity LEDs well we have these also Barn lights led at the Strasburg train shop and you can give us a call there and we're going to  try and get them also on our wet on the website which is WWE train shop calm both in warm white and cold white the  cool whites are going to be a little bit brighter warm whites a little guy said a little bit dollar you have a little more  yellow to them it all depends on what what you want to and how much you really want to light it up I use actually some of these single  ones.

But like I said you know cutting them and everything I actually use one of them in the little circus wagons that I have as a concession stand you know  but circus the hot dog wagon and I just took one of them added the wires to it stuck it to the ceiling of the love the concession stand truck and ran my wires  down through down underneath added the resistor of course and it really lit the inside of that.


Truck really nice so again these are going to be available give the guy's a call there if you want  to go to call at seven one seven six eight seven oh four six four again watch the website and I'm going to try and get them on there too so until till the next time this is Tom saying keep on training  and keep on working in we bought an abandoned Acre farm in the foothills of the Appalachian.

Mountains we spent years cleaning it up built a new house and now are trying to make it a functional homestead farm welcome to  red tool house hello everybody welcome to red tool house in this video I want to talk about LED lighting and your kind of switching out your lights on your homestead I've got the bard in the woodshop down in the valley here and  have been wanting to swap.
Out the lights I've got some old fluorescents got some old incandescent of course even in the barn I don't even have any lights yet as we're still building that but instead of putting in light fixtures that require a  lot of electricity a lot of the incandescent or going with the old school fluorescent see the big.

Comments

Popular Posts