How To Start A Business With BARN LIGHTS

Barn Lights let's just give them a little bit a  movement speed a little bit of health a  little bit of melee damage Barn Lights and what hack so he's got  now a nice little guy and we still have hungry lady which is a   and so tamed out okay.

Barn Lights

With that one
Barn Lights and that was the actual last episode  that we published so we're in a little bit better shape it's nice to have a  little bit better organization at the farm here so I'm pretty happy about that  let's see we still need to do some.

Organization of our storage which would be great don't think we're gonna do that today I think we're gonna do a little more aquatic stuff and maybe start to get into some power generators and some refrigerators.

I think that would Barn Lights probably be our kind of our next best step for organizations so let's go see what we need to do that will Park our guy over here we don't need this gun for  that all right let's take a look at.

What we need I already know I needed electronics so I'm crafting those guys up right now let's look at the generator  there we are so I can craft one of those  I'm gonna go ahead and do that there we go okay refrigerator I'm gonna  go ahead and craft.

One of those to start out with let's go back to electric I'm  gonna need let's see where's the straight guy I need at least a couple of those I'll get that going I know I'm gonna  need at least one outlet craft.

That let's see now so let's grab the generator and see where I'd like to put it well that stuff gets crafting up here so I've got room over here to place stuff I really don't use this storage anymore so

Comments

Popular Posts