Ideas For Barn Lights Led

Barn lights led they can block off the street we're not  gonna respond to the container fire I was almost tempted to respond to that don't you go Barn lights led up here to click this or I guess I'll go to the truck and disconnect it there that's awesome so yeah we got a new call here.

we got a bigger building fire which was a much needed that took way longer than it used  to take it was just way too quick so I think that's about what's changed for the the firefighters now the EMS last time we played it which we only did that  in the the first episode but that was actually we responded to a car crash and it was a crash with two vehicles involved and you had to help somebody.

That was laying on the street all right  here we are we are back as EMS now the EMS I think has a different call that used to be a two vehicle incident and now I think they've actually switched it to or maybe there's two of them now they  switched it to where you actually respond to the fire - here we go vehicle incident code yeah.



I think you respond to the one that the fire department used to respond to so let's go ahead and check this out and see if  this has changed let's go ahead and let's go lights siren all right let's do this alright so I'm looking for the area that this is in oh let's see it's go ahead get to the intersection here this might be in a new area actually uh hold on or this might  actually be up on the highway here most likely maybe it's on that exit ramp come on get through these yeah let's see this isn't a different spot now.

The one we used to respond to is that like a t-intersection and it was two vehicles and now I have a feeling it's the one  that the firefighters used to respond to where you had to cut the victim out of the car so it's nice to see that they've switched that up yeah actually you can see up there on the on the ramp there's the fire truck already on the scene so I'm assuming they would have already cut the door open and we just come in and extract the victim cool all right let's go ahead take a right yeah he's up there.

I always got the extractors out and everything let's pull up here what is the right procedure for a UH for an ambulance they back up to it let's go ahead and back up to it here turn that  off come on all right inspect the body yes I understand just go ahead pull up.

Comments

Popular Posts