7 Amazing Barn Lights Hacks

there's some new barns out there -  I'm pretty sure this is a we've got to  be in the area here searching for fire there's a barn over  there oh alright ok barn lights I see it on the map we're gonna go over the bridge here  there's a highway we're gonna come down and go over here to the left.

it's a oh I  see the I can see little bit of smoke large outdoor barn lights there and here is the barn on the left side the question is are we gonna have  to actually extinguish this with a extinguisher or do we have a doubt there's a hook about here how I'm gonna pull around oh it's so beautiful out  here now okay so let's go around here what's a assess oh that's a lot of smoke okay.

barn lights
barn lights


we got a pretty decent little fire here how do we now we can probably  handle this with a UH some sort of extinguisher here alright it's going to pull over okay let's get out let's see I don't think.

they've made it to where we have any  additional tools yet now we just have the fire extinguisher and the hose they really need to make it where we can hook the hose up to the truck that would barn lights probably really help in these situations  ah let's see okay.

where's the oh it's the containers on the side or on fire okay come on alright so they've seem like they've expanded the fires quite a bit you can see in the bottom right barn lights it says I have  to put out seven individual little fire areas and I notice say they did that with the the buildings to I don't know if I could reach that window hon can we get in here okay.

that's open I'm go get into the actual uh the barn itself this  would be cool with multiple people say we rolled up on the scene at least had three or four of us pop out everybody's grabbing extinguishers that would be awesome alright so that part's out oh man the barn lights smoke is thick so I'm also curious I  think eventually we'll have to maybe they'll put like respirators and stuff in the game because right here if you're standing in front of this fire there's no way you can read come on there we go.

Comments

Popular Posts